The Important Stuff – Is fruity Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £20. In the event of making a withdrawal all bonus funds will be lost. Blackjack and Roulette games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement. When it comes to the deposit bonus the wagering requirement is 30X. The deposit bonus is split over your first three deposits so be wary of those wagering requirements in case you think you’ve escaped them.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill by using Boku for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS, Android or Windows device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Fruity Vegas for Mobile & Desktop
Fruity vegas is one of a number of sites that uses Nektan software. This means that you’ll get the full selection of nektan slots plus an ever expanding range of slots and games from the likes of NetEnt and NYX. Essentially all the latest releases make their way to this site, but more of the games later. When you first enter there are a number of pages which seem just a little pointless, other than for design purposes. What do we mean by this? Well for example when you click the slots tab at the top you’ll be taken to all the slots, which makes sense. From here you can visit an info page with more information about that particular game. But the moment you click play you’re taken to a different lobby area. The lobby area that is more synonymous with nektan casinos. In some ways all the design and bits in-between are a bit pointless, because once you get to the main lobby area you can play all the games for free and get the extra info there if needed.
But these are just minor gripes. As once in the main lobby you can find games by using a number of different tabs – player favourites, new games, recommended games and all games. Personally I’d heard straight to the all games tab as it’ll save time in the long run. All the games available are listed on the one page and in alphabetical order. This is actually pretty handy as it is just a case of scrolling up and down the page. None of this this having to click through different pages to find what you’re looking for. In terms of games range its not as big as you’d find at some other mobile casino sites. By this we mean there are not hundreds and hundreds of pointless titles. Instead what you get is a selection of the latest games releases and those which are actually worth playing. This means you’ll find the latest releases for NetEnt, who always makes top quality games. At the time of my visit there were around 150 games available. There was no live dealer games, which is a little disappointing as I like a bit of live roulette.
But away from the games the actual use of the site is very good. I mean that I was fond of the depositing and withdrawal process. Boku mobile payments is a available and using your mobile number to make a deposit does make life very easy. The drawback is that you can’t withdrawing your winnings that way. But speaking of winnings the terms and conditions to actually make it really easy to make a withdrawal. This is something that surprised me as its usually easy to get blood from a stone rather than be paid by a casino!