The Important Stuff – Is GoWin Casino Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £20. In the event of making a withdrawal all bonus funds will be lost. Blackjack and Roulette games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement. When it comes to the deposit bonus the wagering requirement is 30X. The deposit bonus is split over your first three deposits so be wary of those wagering requirements in case you think you’ve escaped them.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill by using Boku for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS, Android or Windows device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
GoWin Casino is a site which is designed specifically by Nektan for play on your mobile. It certainly is a nice and plain design, with nothing flashy about it at all. But this really is ideal for a mobile friendly site, where you simply don’t have the spare screen space for needless glitzy graphics. This is a site which encourages you to just get on with the games.
And there are plenty of them, that’s for sure. With close to 200 to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice here. All the popular favourites are here, like Jack and the Beanstalk, Spinata Grande and Starburst. But there are loads of other great titles to try too, with new games being added all the time. And the great thing about this site is that all the games are available in demo mode, so you can experiment with something different for free! There’s no need for one of those “free” bonus offers (which always seem to come along with enough strings attached to keep a skittish kitten occupied for days) when you can “try before you buy”. And hone your skills while you’re at it! So why not give one of those newer or less well known games a go? I tried A While on the Nile, which I hadn’t played before, and the Irish themed Isle of Plenty was pretty good too. Of course, you can also get a few of the more traditional table games here, such as Roulette and Blackjack, as well as a few scratch cards.
There are some nice promotions too. These are regularly updated, so you should always find something seasonal or revolving around a big event whenever you choose to visit. Regular players are also rewarded with the promotor’s Privileged VIP scheme. This offers rewards for loyalty, such as cash back offers, deposit bonuses, weekly rewards and free slot spins.
Registration is a complete doddle: it’s just a matter of filling in a simple form, giving your personal details. So is the payment process. You get all the usual conventional ways to pay, but, this being a mobile targeted site, you also get the chance to make your deposits purely by using your phone. Using their boku service, all you need to do is supply your mobile number and payments can be added to your phone service provider’s regular monthly statement. In fact, you don’t even need a phone contract. Pay as you go players can have deposits deducted from their remaining call credit instead. Remember that there is a daily maximum deposit amount of £30 when using this service though.
The whole site is really user friendly, with big and bold buttons to make things easier for tapping instructions on the smaller mobile or tablet screens. You really can tell that this site is designed especially for your mobile, rather than just being a re-hash of a site designed for the desktop. The only issue I would have is that with such a large number of games to choose from, the list could do with organising in some way, perhaps by genre. But it is in a sort of rough alphabetical order, so it shouldn’t take you too long to find your favourite game. Perhaps the idea is to get you to try something new while you’re searching!
This basic design really is ideal for on the go players. Nektan are probably the foremost designers of mobile and tablet friendly designs, so you can’t go too far wrong here. The choice is as good as anywhere, so if you’re looking for a fun, friendly and functional place to play, this could well be the site for you.