The Important Stuff – Is Mriches Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £20. In the event of making a withdrawal all bonus funds will be lost. Blackjack and Roulette games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement. When it comes to the deposit bonus the wagering requirement is 30X. The deposit bonus is split over your first three deposits so be wary of those wagering requirements in case you think you’ve escaped them.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill by using Boku for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS, Android or Windows device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
M Riches is a well-designed casino site with a superb range of around 200 great games to choose from. The fact that it is a Nektan powered site means that you can be sure of three crucial things. Firstly, you are guaranteed a great choice of games. This is because all the top names in game design are featured, such as Net Entertainment and IGT. This means that all the most popular and up to the minute titles are included on this site. So you can choose from familiar favourites such as Gonzo’s Quest, Gorilla Go Wild and Starburst. But with so many others to choose from, why not try something new? Especially as every game is available to try out in Demo mode for free, so you can give a new title a spin at no risk to your bank balance. This way you can learn all about the features and tricks of each game before committing your own funds. It’s not just slots on this site either. There are loads of traditional casino table games to choose from too, such as Roulette, Poker and Blackjack. There are even a few scratch cards to play as well.
Secondly, you can be sure that you will have a great experience whichever device you choose to play on. Nektan sites are designed especially with the smaller device in mind. So you won’t have to fiddle about on your phone with a poorly customised site designed for your desktop, which is frequently the case with some rival sites we could mention. M Riches is custom built to suit the smaller screen, so mobile and tablet users will really appreciate its sleek and efficient design. Of course, if you do find yourself sat at home with your big screen PC to hand, all the games work perfectly well, with some extra graphics to enliven the experience.
Thirdly, you get loads of alternative ways to pay. You can use your usual Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card if you like the conventional tried and tested methods. Or if you prefer a more contemporary technique, there are various e-payment and pre-payment methods to choose from, such as Neteller and Paysafecard. But for truly cutting edge mobile players, surely the easiest way to pay is just by using your phone? Using this site’s Pay by Phone service, all you need to do is to provide your mobile number. Payments can then be made simply by charging your deposits to your mobile service provider’s regular monthly statement. Even non-contract phone owners can use the service too. Pay as you go players can opt to have payments deducted from their remaining call credit instead. There is a maximum limit of £30 per day when using this service. All deposits methods are also subject to a minimum payment of £10.
Withdrawing your winnings is a doddle too, but you will need to ensure that you have fulfilled the site’s wagering requirements. These mean that you must spend at least 30 x the value of any bonus amount before making a withdrawal. This means that if you were to accept a bonus amount of £10, you would be required to wager £300 before cashing out. Winnings on some promotions are limited to 4 x your bonus amount too.
So pick your game of choice and start to play on M Riches. All you need is a decent signal and with a few taps on your phone you will be ready to play. With the possibility of some tasty prizes to win, the fun can start in seconds!