The Important Stuff – Is Tiny Slots Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £20. The wagering requirement for the deposit bonus is 30x.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required.
– Withdrawals can take up to 48 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 per 24hr period. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £2,500 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month.
– The minimum deposit amount is £5 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £5-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS or Android device
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Tiny Slots for Mobile & Desktop
Tony slots is a no-frills nektan casino site. When you first enter the website you can see the cave man style design, and most importantly the simple layout. The latest games from NetEnt slide across the screen – a bit odd considering this is a nektan casino site. In fact none of the nektan slots or casino games appear on the home page. But this doesn’t really matter as it gives you a flavour of what to expect. The deposit bonus is quite attractive and there is a free no deposit bonus on offer for those wishing to size up this site. The design is simple and effective, but design is kind of secondary so lets move on to the important parts.
If you want to claim the no deposit bonus you will need to validate your account. You’ll be sent an email containing a link so its simple enough to do. When making my first deposit I was happy with the different types of depositing methods. Tiny Slots does have Boku as a payment method which is very handy for those players who want to use their mobile phone bill to make a deposit. Its funny how this site has chosen tiny for its name given the small amount of games on offer. At the time of writing this tiny slots review there were just 65 different games available to play. But its more about quality than quantity. This nektan casino site also has access to NYX and NetEnt games, all of which work seamlessly on any mobile device. In fact, while the choice of games is small compared to some other online casinos, those that are available to play are very good indeed. I’m a big fan of South Park and that took up far too much of my time and money!
The one thing that I liked about this slots site is the ease of making a withdrawal and deposit. Its very easy to use and has been well designed in that respect. Enter how much you wish to withdraw, click withdraw and then chose your withdrawal method. Its all really easy. Having also read the terms and conditions they are definitely not as bad as some others sites which I’ve been a member of. Yes they could be better, but for an online casino they’re not bad at all. If you want to play slots and be easily able to make a deposit or withdrawal then you won’t really go to far wrong here.
So in summary, yes tiny slots looks pretty basic. There are no bright flashing lights or other distracting factors. Its a no-frills easy to play slots site that offers a very good selection of games. Its perfect for mobile casino players as the majority of games have been developed using HTML5. I found myself getting a bit carried away while reviewing this site and I’m fairly sure you will too.