The Important Stuff – Is Touch Lucky Casino Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £20. In the event of making a withdrawal all bonus funds will be lost. Blackjack and Roulette games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £5 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS or Android device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
- Support Details
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 020 3714 7835
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Touch Lucky Casino for Mobile & Desktop
Touch Lucky is another release brought to you by Nektan. Unlike some other sites that use this software they have chosen to customise their landing page, which doesn’t look like many other casinos. It serves its purpose as the latest offers scroll across the screen on a slider. Below the offers is a small selection of the different games that are also available to play. What I liked about this is what happens when you hover over the game. As a small ‘play now’ and ‘free play’ box appear as well as a small ‘i’ icon. When you hit either the free play or info icon it takes you a page dedicated to that particular game. Some of the games are embedded into the page to play while others are not. Either way there is a few paragraphs of promo text on the game, but in truth this is pretty boring as you can play the game for free once a member anyway.
If you want to claim the free bonus then you’ll need to register and create an account. This is very quick and easy as you’d expect so is worth doing. But if you want to skip this step you can head straight to the lobby and start playing games for free. If you chose to do this then when playing a game you can chose to switch to a real money mode, but will then need to create your account. As for depositing methods, there is a good variety from e-wallets to debit and credit cards and even Boku, the mobile payment method. The minimum deposit is £10 for any of the payment methods available. To be honest I like the layout on a mobile when making a deposit as it looked good and was seamless. Overall thumbs up for the design of this element. Likewise, the withdrawal terms are really good which makes it easy to withdraw your winnings. This surprised me as many online casinos make withdrawing your cash virtually impossible!
At the time of writing this review there were close to 150 different games. A small selection of table games with the focus being on slots. What I did like is how easy it is to navigate to look for different slots. Its a case of scrolling up and down, rather than having to click to the next page. The choice of games is not massive but they do have all the top titles from NetEnt and NYX – which should keep you more than entertained.