The Important Stuff – Is Fortune Frenzy Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill by using Boku for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– General Terms and Conditions Here
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS, Android or Windows device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
- Support Details
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 020 3752 3115
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
Fortune Frenzy is a casino gaming site which is designed especially with the mobile player in mind. Like all Nektan titles, it’s specifically fashioned for the smaller displays of the mobile phone or tablet. This means that it can look quite plain and simple when played on a desktop: although it all works perfectly well, there are none of the stunningly atmospheric graphics you find on some of the more elaborate designs. This simplicity really comes into its own when playing on the more compact displays though. There simply isn’t the space for needless fripperies, and sites like Fortune Frenzy allow you to just get on with the game with a minimum of fuss and needless scrolling.
What you won’t be lacking is choice. With around two hundred different games to choose from, you are sure to find your favourites here. All the best slot titles are in the range, including everyday totems such as Gonzo’s Quest, Piggy Riches and Starburst. All the genres and niches are covered, with new titles added to the range all the time. What’s more, they’re all available to play in Demo mode. This means that you don’t have to spend so much as a penny of your own money to try out something different. Just one click and you can discover all the features of a game for yourself, whilst learning a few tricks of the trade along the way. Only when you’re happy do you need to splash the cash. There are plenty of alternatives for players looking for more variety than purely playing slots. More traditional casino table games are provided, such as Roulette and Blackjack. There are a few scratch cards on this site too.
There are lots of different ways to pay too, so when the time comes to make your deposits, it really shouldn’t be a problem. All the usual conventional credit and debit methods are acceptable, but for mobile players one of the most convenient ways to pay is surely just to use your phone. Paying by the site’s boku service means that all you need to do is supply your mobile number and payments can be made via your phone service provider’s regular monthly statements. Or if you don’t have a contract, deposits can be deducted from your remaining call credit instead. The only thing you need to remember is the maximum daily limit of £30.
So overall, this is a great place to play your favourite games. It will suit just about any format of smartphone or tablet, with no additional app or download necessary. So why not load up and just get on with the game?