The Important Stuff – Is Jackpot Mobile Casino Safe & Fair?
- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 48 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 and the maximum is £10,000 per 24hr period. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £2,500 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin by using Boku. You can deposit between £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
- Mobile Ready
– This site has been designed with mobile players mind. It uses the latest HTML5 coding so will work on any mobile device. Operator charges may apply to data downloads when playing the game on a non-wifi network.
- Support Details
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: tel:020 3478 1906
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Jackpot Mobile Casino for Mobile & Desktop
Jackpot mobile casino was launched towards the end of 2014 and decided to do so primarily using Nektan software. Since then numerous game titles have been added from the likes of microgaming and netent to name just a couple. It has been granted its gambling license by the government of gibraltar which means it is authorised by the UK gambling commission. This in turn makes it whitelisted which is quite a key point. In terms of safety debit card details, the latest Wildcard SSL technology has been used. While the landing page is pretty unspectacular, there is a wealth of content on each game. There is a tab at the top of the screen and you can see the list of all the slot games that are available to play. Each of these has a detailed description and break down of such things like the ‘return to player’ percentage. There is also a blog which keeps you up-to-date with all the latest games that are being added. This is of course if you chose to read it, which I doubt many will. Clicking join or any of the other buttons will take you through the lobby area where you can then join and create an account.
One area which impressed me is the deposit and withdrawal sections of the site. Unlike a number of mobile casino sites this is not in the slightest bit fiddly. You can click on tabs with a set amount or enter in your own amount to deposit. When you make your first deposit you chose which method you want to use – debitcard, neteller and even boku. Your details will then be remembered for future deposits. With regards to Boku the maximum daily limit is £30 and this is charged directly to your mobile phone bill. It is worth noting that you can only deposit via Boku and not make a withdrawal. The withdrawal itself is also just as painless, and the terms and conditions are positive and make it fairly easy to withdraw your winnings. Just watch out for the wagering requirements that are attached to bonuses.
In terms of choice of games, its not huge. We’re not talking in the hundreds like many other online casinos. Instead what jackpot mobile casino has done is focus on quality rather than quantity. They’ve taken the best games from the big players and then have them on their site. I must confess to liking the simple layout of the lobby. It is a question of scrolling up and down the page to find a game you want to play. None of this clicking through 12 pages to get to a game you want to play. Simple yet effective would sum it up nicely.
So in conclusion I liked jackpot mobile casino. There is loads of useful content on each of the games if you really want it. The depositing and withdrawal facilities are very user-friendly and ideal for use on a mobile. The choice of games focuses on quality rather than quantity, which is always a plus point.