The Important Stuff – Is Northern Lights Casino Safe & Fair?
Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used. Withdrawals can be requested at any time are not restricted.
– Withdrawals can take up to 48 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 and the maximum is £10,000 per 24hr period. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £2,500 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit between £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– The full terms and conditions for Northern Lights Casino be found by click here.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
- Mobile Ready
– Northern lights casino has been designed for mobile users. It uses HTML5 so will work on any Apple, Android or Windows device.
- Support Details
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 020 3700 0990
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Northern Lights Casino for Mobile & Desktop
Northern Lights Casino is another site which has chosen to launch using Nektan software. It launched in January 2015 having obtained its gambling license through the Government of Gibraltar. This means it is authorised by the UK Gambling Commission so is therefore classed as whitelisted. In terms of addition safety if has a full SSL certificate making it safe to proceed with financial transactions. The landing page is a bit of a front in truth. Just a banner and a handful of games, that when clicked on direct through to the games lobby. You can take a quick look at the current promotions, when examined during this review they were hardly worth writing about. Lacking in what was on offer and overall quality. But that is because this casino has been developed for mobile users. It has been designed to be used on a mobile and desktop, but is maximised for mobile users having been developed in HTML5. But once you’ve been directed to the lobby, all the games available can be viewed and trialled before joining up.
One area that northern lights casino deserves credit is how user friendly it is. Whether on a mobile or desktop the admin functions are very easy to use. Deposits can be made with just one click once you’ve added a preferred payment method. One of the methods available is Boku – which allows you to deposit with your mobile number. This is very handy if you want to make a quick deposit without entering your debit or credit card details. But be warned, withdrawals cannot be made via BokuMaking withdrawals is also an easy process, partly helped by the generous terms and conditions. These make it easy to withdraw when you win and also the software used makes it easy to request a withdrawal.
So what about the games on offer? It is fair to say that there is not the biggest choice of slots to play. But northern lights casino has chosen to go with quality over quantity. This is because it has taken the best games from the best developers. You’ll find the likes of Cleopatra, South Park, Starburst to name just a couple. I also like the basic design of the lobby. All the games are listed on page so you simply scroll up and down the page. This means you don’t need to skip to page 7 to find the game you’re looking for. It is simple yet very effective. And although the choice of games isn’t in the hundreds, there was more than enough to keep me occupied.
If you’re looking for a somewhere with hundreds of games then northern lights casino won’t be for. But if you’re after quality than quantity this is mobile casino is a very good option. The design is very effective on a mobile and also works well on a desktop. But its the ease of which you can make a withdrawal that impressed me.