The Important Stuff – Is Pocket Vegas Safe & Fair?
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification may be required and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used.
– Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 and the maximum is £3,000 per 24hr period, unless prior agreement is made. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £3,000 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. But there is no withdrawal limit for big progressive jackpot games.
– The minimum deposit amount is £5 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– The full terms and conditions for pocket vegas can be found here.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS or Android device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
- Support Details
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 020 3714 7835
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Pocket Vegas for Mobile & Desktop
Pocket Vegas was launched in March 2016 from the expanding stable of the Nektan Group. Its gaming licence is issued by the government of Gibraltar, which means it features on the “casino whitelist” and is authorised by the gaming commission. A full SSL certificate guarantees the safety of your bank details and it was pleasing to note that the FAQ makes clear that your security is a top priority. All games have been designed to be played on the go but after using a laptop, tablet and phone, I found the full-size device to be a higher quality experience.
The landing page is uncluttered, clean and built with ease of use in mind. All offers are displayed prominently, transparently and are easily accessible. Your journey to other areas of the site is clearly and simply signposted in large chunky type, no chance of getting lost here. Design plays heavily on Vegas iconography but this is never garish or obtrusive. The entire site maintains a minimal look and a dedication to simplicity, which implies a solidity of build and clarity of purpose.
The theme of simplicity is continued in the registration process which benefits from a welcome lack of fuss and ceremony. After entering a minimal amount of information and receiving a validation e-mail (make sure you enter the correct address!), I was cocked, locked and ready to rock in under five minutes. Very slick.
Banking is straight forward, flexible and easy to control. Major credit and debit cards, Neteller, Boku and Skrill One Tap are all supported. Withdrawals are made to the original method of payment (though not Boku).
From a gaming perspective, Pocket Vegas has a well-defined offering which is never deviated from: Classic casino games and slots. Classic games come in the form of Blackjack and Roulette which are both attractively presented and executed. Play is straight forward, intuitive and not reliant on gimmicks. This is classic gaming for customers looking for a “classic” experience. Away from the green felt and polished wood, slots make up the majority of the sites proposition with more than one hundred titles available. Rainbow Riches, South Park and Guns n’ Roses are some of the more recognisable games with many other slots available. This offers great variety and makes for a substantial experience. Games are displayed on one page and are in alphabetical order, making it easy to find favourites or discover slots you’ve yet to try. A
Overall, Pocket Vegas is simple, clear and built with player experience at the forefront. Quality, well presented games abound and are a doddle to use in both “try before you buy” mode and also in anger. Very experienced, committed gamers may find a lack of depth, but for casual players and novice gamblers, this would be an excellent site in which to dip your toe in the water. Play, deposit and withdrawal features are well designed, user-friendly and lack pretension or complication. My Mum could use this site and I’d recommend it to her.