- Withdrawals & Wagering requirements
– T he wagering requirement for the deposit bonus is 30x. Blackjack and Roulette games do not contribute towards the wagering requirement.The wagering requirement is 100x for the £5 no deposit bonus. This means you’d need to wager £500 in bonus funds before being able to make a withdrawal and then the maximum withdrawal limit of bonus funds is £200. In the event of making a withdrawal all bonus funds will be lost.
– Withdrawals can be requested at any time. Proof of identification is required for the first withdrawal and payment will be made back to the original deposit method used. Except if Boku is used as a payment method.
– Withdrawals can take up to 48 hours for debit cards. The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 and the maximum is £10,000 per 24hr period. Withdrawals for Skrill or Neteller are instant, providing you deposited via this method. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £2,500 per transaction and maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn each month. If you win a big progressive jackpot then there are no withdrawal requirements.
– The minimum deposit amount is £10 and the maximum is £10,000 within a 24hr period. This depends on your chosen deposit method.
– You can deposit via your mobile phone bill for all major providers except Virgin. You can deposit £10-£30 per day. Withdrawals are not permitted via Boku so another method will be required to withdraw funds.
– The maximum payout on Nektan games is £250,000.
– NYX Gaming
- Games Available
– Bonus Slots
– Video Slots
– Fruit Machine
– Progressive Jackpots
- Mobile Ready
– All games have been designed in HTML5 so will work on any iOS or Android device. If you play via 3G then you may incur charges from your network, depending on your data allowance.
- Support Details
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 020 3457 3259
– Licensed by Government of Gibraltar
An Overview of Whirlwind Slots for Mobile & Desktop
Whirlwind slots was launched at the tail end of February 2016 and did so being powered by nektan software. This means it has obtained its gambling license from the Government of Gibraltar, which puts it on the ‘casino whitelist’. The security of card and bank details will also be secure as it has a full SSL certificate making sure transactions are safe. But it if you’re not keen on using your card details, whirlwind slots does accept Boku as a payment method. This means you can make a deposit using your mobile phone bill, providing you’re on an accepted network.
As with all nektan casinos, whirlwind slots will work on either a desktop or a mobile device. Primarily it has been designed for mobile casino users as everything has been designed using HTML5. This means that it actually looks better on a mobile compared to a desktop. This also means that all the games you’ll find available are excellent when playing on a smart phone or tablet.
At the time of writing this review, there was no special landing page. This means that when you first visit the website you’re taken straight to the games lobby. Something which is very similar to the first nektan casinos. This means that the latest new player offers scroll across the top of the screen. Below this you’ll see a section of games which are sorted by player favourites, new games, recommended games and all games. But this is only a brief overview and if you click the all games link, you’ll see all the games displayed on one page in alphabetical order. All the games can be played for free or you can use the no deposit bonus.
To claim the no deposit bonus you’ll first need to register an account. Fortunately the registration process is very slick and also very easy. You’ll need to validate your account before the free bonus will appear in your playing account. This is done by clicking a link that is sent to the email address used during the registration process. But once validated you can then also make a deposit. I was impressed with the layout and how easy it was to make a deposit. It was a simple case of choosing my preferred payment method and following the onscreen details. If you want to use a debit or credit card, these can be saved for future reference. Likewise, if you want to use Boku as a payment method then you go ahead and enter you mobile number. Payments are limited to a maximum of £30 with boku though.
But its not just making a deposit I liked, I found the withdrawal process nice and easy too. Unlike some casino sites, whirlwind slots has fair terms and conditions. This makes it all the more easier to withdraw your funds. I had to provide proof of ID, which is nothing new, other than that I received my payment promptly. It is worth noting that if you deposited via boku, you’ll have to make a withdrawal back to a debit card as withdrawals are not permitted via boku.
But what about the game choice? I was impressed with what was on offer. Why is this? Well it isn’t because of the amount of games on offer. There are not hundreds of games for you to chose from. If you’re looking for a huge choice then this slots site is unlikely to be for you. But what games they do have are the best from the big names. So there are NetEnt slots, mostly the newer games and the ones that players actually play. You’ll also find a selection of Microgaming and NYX slots. Also not forgetting all the slot games which have been designed and developed by Nektan. At the time of writing this whirlwind slots review there was no live dealer facility. Something we’ve been told is due to go online in the near future.
It is when you’re scrolling looking for a game that this little slots site comes into its own. Its very user friendly a case of scroll up and down the page. There is no need to click on page 7 to get to the game that you want to play. As all the games are laid out alphabetically it makes it a simple affair to find what you’re looking for.
So overall whirlwind slots is a pretty strong offering. The fact everything works exceptionally well on a mobile device is a huge bonus. Not only that, the processes of depositing and withdrawing are easy. There are some big name games to play and we’re pretty sure more will be added in the future. If you’re looking for quality of quantity then you’re unlikely to go far wrong here.